Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 27...Friends with benefits


You know what baffles me? Men. Men and their inflated self confidence. Women, in general, on the contrary have very little self confidence. Probably because men stole it from us. But men…oh men, they think that just because you had a roll around in the hay with them that you like them, that you have a couple conversations with them that you are in love and heaven help us if they don’t feel the same because then they would break our poor, poor hearts. Could it be that we just liked talking to you, and hell, you weren’t to bad in bed, so we could continue to hang out and once in a while have some fun? This is obviously directed at SSM, but since being single I have noticed this about a lot of men. SSM, let me be honest, you only cross two of the 15 things on my checklist off and one of them involved your stomach. So that’s not even half, so don’t go tooting your own horn. While you do in fact have a nice stomach, and half ass no your way around the bed room, you my dear, are not exactly dating material. Especially because I am not looking to date.

I mean after my last break up I had James. James was awesome, we were friends, we partied together, and depending on the night we would have sex. We both knew that we were no way compatible to date, we both knew that it was strictly friends with benefits, and it was awesome. Most functional relationship of my whole life thus far. We were honest, he never slept over, we never cuddled, and he was dependable. Sadly, he now has a great girlfriend, and now I have lost my dependable lay. And it’s not exactly like you can hold auditions for fuck buddies, and it’s not like I want to go through the work of finding a new one because this person has to be good in bed, be honest, not think just because you like talking to him you are in love with him, must be dependable and he has to be hot. He has to be able to do every thing your last boyfriend couldn’t do in bed, because that’s basically what he is there for, to get you over your relationship and get you laid and in the end you can high five and part ways. No mess, just a simple thanks, glad we can still be friends and drink together every once in a while and call it a day.

The major things that gets in the way with finding a new “Friend” is men and their inflated self confidence. They all think that they are Gods gift to women and we will become emotionally attached. We wont. Trust me. We picked you because of your total lack of date-ability. 

Love your ex girlfriend...who is confused when it comes to other men

No comments:

Post a Comment