Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 42: Could be worse...you could be this guy



Have you ever looked at some one and thought to yourself; well it could be worse, I could be that person.
We all have that friend, family member, or person on Facebook that makes us think

“I can’t be that bad, I am definitely more together than that person.”

For me, it’s a guy I went to high school with. I didn’t really know him in high school, we had some mutual friends but I never sat down and had a conversation with this guy because you can tell from a mile away he is a mess and not a hot mess. I used to see him at the bar all the time when I was 18 and used to go three nights a week. The thing is, he still goes to the bar three days a week, maybe more, I know he takes up my newsfeed with misspelled words about getting F”CK UP WIZ HOMIE” and “BLAZEN WIZ THE BOIZ.”  Classy right?

Well, in case you are feeling down today and don’t have my number for me to send you a penis picture I am going to post a picture to make you feel better (see always giving).



Let’s look at every thing wrong with this picture, besides the obvious “Fuck it Lets Get DRUUNK”  that is written in green letters, and a random “u” thrown into drunk. His hat, it says 420, I am all for choosing what ever life style you want but maybe, just maybe, a hat that screams “I smoke a lot of weed and am going no where in life” is not the best choice. Then there are his sunglasses inside what appears to be a half finished basement that I am guessing is located in his parent’s house. It’s not that bright in there, there doesn’t even appear to be a window. Then we move onto his choice of facial hair. I am just going to give you a minute to soak in the sexiness of the “v” shape on his chin. It’s like the opposite of a flavor savor. Then we finish with the empty 26 of Jack. That he probably drank with his “homies” on a Tuesday night before heading down to the local peep show where his mother performs.
Wait I am not done. I can’t even come up with a sarcastic or condescending   comment to due the cat at the bottom of the picture justice. That poor cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment