Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 30... When we fucked your vagina didn't seem this big?


Well my dear readers, I had an eventful night last night. I went to the Hobbit with Kermit, as friends, we each paid our own way in to validate the friendship lines would not be crossed. Once we got out of the movie I checked my Facebook, because that’s what normal people do. I notice that SSM has made some melodramatic Facebook status about life choices and how hard they are, blah blah blah, I have a big vagina.  Then the ever eventful Facebook relationship status change came after that. SSM went from being “in a relationship” to “single.” Uhh when we shagged (yes that is what I am calling it) last Friday night you mean to tell me that your relationship was still intact so much that you hadn’t bother to change your Facebook status? You had time to buy condoms specifically so we could have sex but you didn’t have time to change your Facebook relationship status?  You mean to tell me when you kissed me on New Years and asked me to come home with you your relationship was still Facebook official? I don’t maybe it’s the girl in me but when I end a relationship I purge myself of every thing to do with him. Pictures, poems, movie tickets from our first date, presents and oh ya….I change my damn Facebook relationship status to single and ready to mingle.

 Oh life, you are a tricky, tricky bitch because what happens  next blows my mind, and not in a sexual way, which is the only way I want my mind blow at this point in time. The first comment is from his ex (or still current girlfriend who really knows with woman), and it reads “Great. Let the world no.” Well my first point is this dumb chick doesn’t know the proper use of “know” and my second point is that your boyfriend put his dick inside me, multiple times, less then a week ago; I think at that point it’s probably best to call your relationship quits and make it official.  Then it gets better, because it’s my life, and well, it wouldn’t be my life if God didn’t have to twist the knife in a little deeper to make sure I am good and emotionally dead, he comments, “there is know use in pretending any more </3”. Uhhh, just out of curiosity did I dream that we had sexual intercourse a week ago? Furthermore, what kind of grown man makes a broken heart?  Can you figure out your emotional baggage before you put your p in my v? Could you figure your shit out before you ask for my number and text me all the time?

I’d like to say that my story stops there but we all know that I am an emotional cutter, so I text him. Dear God, why isn’t there a lock on your phone that says “do not text him, you have zero dignity left, ZERO, put the phone down” then it would have to not let me text him because I can justify all my crazy emotional cutting, it’s like a special gift I have.   But phones don’t have that option so text him, some thing along the lines of “you okay? Rough night I take it?” he replies back some text message about being okay and it was a rough night, and I reply in a way to make it seem like I am not jumping for joy and he hoping he will want to have intercourse again, and he replies some thing about how he was stupid to keep going back to her and he was going to bed.

Great. Good chat. Let’s do it again some time. This man clearly is not into me, this man clearly does not get the hint that his relationship with his ex-girlfriend was over probably the second time they broke up (this is time number five I think). This man is clearly dumb and thank God I was not more invested. I mean, I am fucked up, but at least I know. So that was my Wednesday night. I clearly have the worst taste in men alive and I am seriously debating getting a cat at this point. They would be more emotionally available then the men I pick.

Your ex-girlfriend, who is high-fiving you, because at least I knew I was your ex! 

No comments:

Post a Comment