Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 28: Letting go


Day 28:

I obviously skipped a few days, I mean, I have been busy. Getting over Kermit. And guess what! I think I am, I mean I still love him, but I don’t want him to get hit by a car, or contract herpes. I want to be friends and wish him the best on his way. I still have this feeling some times that I lost. I couldn’t make him love me the way I needed. I couldn’t make him fight for me, I couldn’t make him want to work things out. It’s mostly a feeling of not being good enough but I try to remind myself that it was him who wasn’t what I needed and I was good enough. That works some times.

But I don’t want to be with him any more. I miss him, but mostly because we were best friends, and I miss that friendship. But I don’t miss being in a relationship with him. I don’t know when or how this happened. Maybe New Years? I woke up and was ready to let go. To say that we couldn’t work things out and I will be the one to let go so that we both can move on.  

 But, I also have these feeling of impending doom. Do you know how many good, potential, guys I’ve met since being single? None. Not a damn one.

Your ex-girlfriend, who just wants you to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment