Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 52...Smart and sexy and educated, OH MY!


you: what are you doing tonight Justine? 

Me: oh you know…going on a date…with a guy who’s name isn’t Skipper, Kermit, or SSM. This guy knows the difference between then and than, doesn’t have a girlfriend, and isn’t an alcoholic!

You: Praise Allah maybe there is hope for you

Me: No, not really, I am considering canceling because I don’t want to put pants on…but my jungle fever is making me seriously consider putting on pants 

You: Justine. Put pants on go on this date. He sounds better than the other guys you took your pants off for

Me: Yes, that is true. But there is just one problem

You: There always is

Me: He has a 4 year old kid so there could be potential for baby momma drama

You: Run.

Me: Don’t tell me what to do! Smart, well educated, stable good job, hot, and it will help with my jungle fever. What’s a little potential baby momma drama?!

You: You are an idiot. You can’t take care of yourself, what would you do with a 4 year old

Me: Shut up. It’s only one date.  Don’t get ahead of yourself. I am going to put pants on and go. Fuck you.


No comments:

Post a Comment