Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 48 and 49...It's Pizza's Fault


I wish I had more exciting self realizations or drunken adventures to post about, or even relationship advice. But I don’t, the rest of my weekend was boring. Saturday night I spent it dancing to, Saturday Night by Whigfield, except I made up my own lyrics that went like this
“It’s Saturday night and my bra is coming off. I like pizza baby. Saturday night and my bra is coming off, Cause I am so single baby.”

I followed that up with some White snake and I can hear your jealous moans from over here. I know, it is hard to be as fun and exciting as I am but keep trying you may get there some day.

Seriously, that was the highlight of the rest of my weekend.

Well except I saw Kermit to retrieve the rest of my things. It was awkward and he gave me back of shit I clearly did not want. But we chatted, I told him I was going to Toronto to see Mathew Mchottie (which I’ve yet to decide if this is a good choice or not), I am sure he didn’t want to hear it, but hey, what’s a little salt to an opened wound? He also said sorry, which really at this point meant nothing.

And that was my weekend and I can guarantee next time you here Saturday Night, you are going to think of my version, which is better because it’s about pizza and releasing your boobs from boob jail…and I wonder why I am single and Kermit didn’t love me. I think I may have just found my answer

No comments:

Post a Comment