Monday, March 18, 2013

What have I done


I died my hair yesterday; it was suppose to be ombre, brown to blonde, I had four pictures and a detailed description for the lady because my normal hair dresser was out of town. The lady doing my hair was rather confused by the whole concept because I had hair extensions. Really she was just baffled by the concept that I needed it go from dark to light to lightest, so the hair extensions where going to have to be colored as well. It took me twenty minutes to explain what I wanted done and finally I just said, look if you don’t think you can do it just tell me now. She said she understood what I wanted and she could do it, so we went ahead. Mistake.  She was also confused that I didn’t want her to cut my hair and kept telling me that because I was taking my hair lighter it was going to break off. Lady you are an idiot do you think I am letting me near my head with a sharp object. Fuck no. Also, my hair didn't break off, fall out or die, shocking. Regardless, I am pretty sure that ombre stands for drunk Mexican because my very expensive hair now looks like a drunk Mexican colored it. I just wanted to be trendy like the Kardashians, I should have just shaved half my head, that would have been a better out come.

There is a reason why I stick to my 14 dollar box hair dye and I don’t care what you bitches say, I get complimented on my hair every time I go out in public...when it’s done. This new$200 hair experience is not good. The longer I look at it the worse it gets. I swear to be a hair dresser you have to be partially retarded, t-minus my usual girl. She is smart and should never take a holiday again and let me make bad choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment