Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beer Olympics


You know what happens when all your friends have babies? Suddenly it's not acceptable to play flip cup and beer pong during the day and they look at you with judging eyes when you suggest beer Olympics. It’s Easter weekend, meaning the whole world...maybe not the whole world? Maybe just Alberta gets the Good Friday off? I’d imagine most of Europe and the States celebrate Easter too...I don’t know...but the majority of people in MY world get Friday off. In college that would have meant a good old fashion beer Olympics or some form of day drinking and people would be generally excited for this event! Now people don’t want to spend their Friday playing beer pong and flip cup and I am disappointed in my friends. Even Mike, who is always down, has declined, he has prior engagements. I don’t know how or when anything became more important than drinking with me but it did. I am all for being a grown up and acting responsible during the week, I generally save all my drinking and bad choices for the weekend but Fridays off do not happen often and why oh why is no one willing to take advantage of that with me! I am just ready to put on some snow pants and a jacket and do activities while drinking.

I’ve put thought into this too, list of activities my Winter Beer Olympics would include:

Beer pong

Beer hunt – like an Easter Egg hunt but with beer that you have to find, the team that wins the most wins, but you have to chug all the beers you find!

Flip cup- obviously in teams

Beer darts

Beer Straw

Chuboggan – chugging and toboggan into one activity called chuboggan, basically I just wanted to race on a GT Racer and then chug beer

I even used logic when trying to convince my friends, Jesus turned water to wine, we are celebrating Jesus and chocolate this weekend, what better way to celebrate than Beer Olympics? The ultimate outcome of beer Olympics would involve some one dressed as Jesus and someone dressed as a bunny! DOES THAT SOUND AWESOME! Now if only my friends would share in this awesome idea I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment