Monday, April 15, 2013

Thanks again Facebook


We are now just over two months past Valentine’s day, which means my Facebook news feed is filled up with pregnancy announcements, pregnancy is a life changing adventure most people are thrilled to embark on, I am not (but you already know that), maybe one day, but right now I am good with drinking wine and not puking every morning, unless it’s wine induced puking. I am fairly certain prenatal classes with Jenna ruined any chance I had for wanting kids, really once you see a baby’s head crowning there isn’t any turning back, especially when the movie was shot in the 80’s, which means hairy muff. People have normal reactions to baby announcements


1.       That is so amazing

2.       Congratulations

3.       I am so happy for the couple

 
I don’t have this reactions, my reactions go like this


1.       Ew, that means they had sex. Great, thanks for that image now burned into my brain

2.       I really hope that fetus doesn’t get his nose, that would be tragic for that child

3.       Are you sure you should be reproducing, that doesn’t seem like a good idea to me

 
There is something wrong with me. Those are not normal reactions. Furthermore, with all the pregnancy announcements I’ve had to think about all these people I haven’t seen in years having sex, which confirms my lack of, thanks Facebook for once again reminding me about how awesome I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment