Thursday, April 25, 2013

A fallen member is back in action tomorrow night


Ladies and gentleman! I have the most excellent news, are you sitting down? Because this is some exciting shit I am about to share with you.

 It’s been almost 11 months. 11 long, hard, months, but it is finally time, tomorrow night the one and only Jenna is going to have her first night out since becoming knocked up and you know giving birth! I know, you are almost as excited as I am, I almost peed my pants, okay well I did, just a little though. That’s right, Jenna is joining me and Dana tomorrow night for drinks for a friend’s birthday! We have a whole plan in place and I couldn’t be more excited to have a fallen members back in action.  

 
If you’ve ever drank with Jenna you know she is absolutely hilarious and inappropriate when she drinks, she talks and no one really understands what she is talking about, but she is just so damn cute you laugh anyways, her jokes get more ridiculous and she says the most hilarious things to male. AH! My free spirit, hippy is back in action and I am so happy. HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment