Monday, April 22, 2013

If we lived in a perfect world


Do you know what I want? To be naturally skinny, to be able to eat all the damn cupcakes and ice cream and carbs in the whole world and not have it all go to my huge ass. I’d like to sit down and eat pasta and not feel my ass grow an inch with every bite. I’d like to be able to eat a cup cake and not know that it will take an hour of sweaty intense cardio at the gym. I’d like to be able to drink beer and not worry that it’s going to make my stomach stick out over my pants. I’d like to go home and watch Sons of Anarchy and sit on the couch, instead I am dragging my ass to the gym. Normally I would have energy to go but a tragedy has take place today, while in a rush to not be late for work because boss man called me this morning saying I had to open the shop because his mom is sick I left my house in a hurry, which in turn meant I left my wallet, which means, I don’t have any Red Bull, which means I need a nap. Especially because I did not get one nap this weekend, NOT A SINGLE NAP WAS TO BE HAD ALL WEEKEND! What a tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment