Friday, October 26, 2012

So far out in left field you, my dear, have left that stadium.


I wasn’t going to post this because I know I can be a bitch but for the most part I don’t go out of my way to make fun of people. Unless there life is so ridiculous that it calls for it.

We all have that mildly annoying Facebook person we keep on Facebook just so we can laugh at their ridiculous Facebook posts but I am convinced I have the worst one. I don’t mind my Facebook being bombarded with baby pictures, some times their cute or even life motivational quotes. What I can’t handle are people who are so out in left field they have left that stadium.

I have finds who have dated z list celebrities, been invited out on tour with them but never not once did they post it on Facebook, because it’s embarrassing.  We live in Shitville, Alerta. If you haven’t gotten out by 22 you probably won’t ever get out and for 95% of girls that means working some shitty job until you are knocked up by some oil filed guy and you have his child. Sad truth.  But posting on Facebook that you miss the celebrity life style does not make you famous. It makes you some one who for ten minutes was on the arm of some guy not even famous enough to make it on Perez Hilton and that is sad.

Also, it drives me crazy to think that you think you could be better then some one but if they are famous then they are worth your time. Are you kidding me? I had a friend who is in an extra in Night at the Museum is she worth your time? Gross. I don’t have a lot figured out in life but I have enough figured out to know that makes you a sad excuse for a human being.

I am not trying to say I am better because I am not. I am stuck in the same town (hell I moved back to this town) with the same shitty job as you are but I am not delusional enough to think I am the next Paris Hilton.


Here is my last part of my rant that I really truly hope isn’t just specific to my Facebook page. Every girl who is a size zero thinks she is going to be the next model walking the runway of a Victoria Secret fashion show and they all go on Model Mayhem and get in touch with some creepy 40 year old pervert who loves their look and would love to photograph them.  This to me is sad because their mothers didn’t teach them the same self realization mine did. I am not saying don’t shoot for your dream, giver, dreams are important, but my mother taught me that if you can’t sing you don’t spend your life trying to get a record deal. No you find some thing else and try for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment