Friday, October 26, 2012

My alternative life style choice


I have never confessed to being the healthiest person on the block but I play soccer twice a week and go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week (generally) and I don’t eat Mcdonalds every day, once in a while sure, but generally I am an average level of healthy. But I also do a lot of unhealthy stuff to my body but what grinds my gears is how every one has an opinion on it.

I have a Red Bull addiction, I’ve gone from at least three a day (I know its horrible) to maybe one, but I would say I have about three a week, maybe more if you count the Red Bull they put into my shooters. I don’t drink coffee, I am allergic to some thing in coffee and I hate the taste. This is an actually allergic, not like my allergy to tomatoes, which only seems to happen when I have to yell at the Tim Horton’s worker who is making my sandwich because they don’t speak English, and there always seems to be a tomato on my sandwich if I don’t say I am allergic.

To me having a Red Bull a couple times a week isn’t nearly as bad as the three cups of coffee people generally have to get through their work day everyday. Every one drinks coffee though so no one says to them
 “ haven’t you followed the news that girl died from drinking that stuff”

Uh.  Yes I have thank you but…

a)    It was a Monster, I am clearly drinking Red Bull so shove it
b)    Did you personally know this girl? What if she had just shoved an 8 ball of cocaine up her nose? Or maybe she was having really kinky sex and had a heart attack mid thurst. You don’t know if it was only the Monster so back off buddy.
c)    I don’t say shit about the unhealthy things you do to your body so back off of mine

My other really bad habit is smoking. Feel free to leave my blog because I am a smoker or give me all the details of how smoking is bad for you la la la. It’s 2012 I know the side effects of smoking but at this point in my life if it wasn’t for my 5 minute smoke break at 10 and 2 I’d shove a fork in my jugular or in some one else’s, so I think it’s best at this point that I take my 5 minute smoke break, pop some gum in my mouth and save my jugular. See I tried to quite about a months ago, right around the time I started back up with indoor soccer and I was fairly certain I was going to roll over and die from running so much in a hot building. I cut out one smoke a day and was doing really good up until it came to the work smokes and those just could not go at this point in time.

I am also not pumping my body full of pills to stop smoking. My mom went on that stuff and she was bonkers. Like certified straight jacket bonkers on it, I believe she hurled a cheeseburger at my sister, and the irony in that is endless. She levelled out and stopped talking Champix and is back to a functioning level of crazy. She is my mother after all.

So here is my point, because I do have one. At the end of the day, we all do or put things into our body that isn’t good for. There will always be things that you shouldn’t do, like eating to much tuna in fear of mercury poisoning, you should buy organic (we all know my opinion on that organic bullshit) or  get cum in your eye in fear of going blind. See there are lots of things in life that aren’t going to be good for us and I don’t judge yours so don’t judge mine.  One day I will stop drinking Red Bull and I wont smoke any more but for the time being I am going to and probably will smoke until the dreaded day I decide to have babies and not because I want to stop smoking, I love smoking, but because people judge you on a whole new level for smoking while you are pregnant.

FYI your mother probably smoked while you were in the womb and you turned out ok, you are reading my blog after all, you can’t be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment