Friday, October 5, 2012

Another one bites the dust

Remember when I told you all that I was cursed? Like a month ago? Well I am. Another one bites the dust. Yes, it's sad but true, I am down another drinking partner due to pregnancy. It is really tragic for me and I am actually starting to 100 percent believe I am cursed.

I have yet to receive any request for new drinking partners so I thought I would outline why I am such a good drinking partner.

1) After five beers I am awesome at all drinking games, that includes but is not limited to

  • beers-bee
  • flip cup
  • beer pong
  • sociables
  • chugging contests
  • Foosball 
2) I once made a drunk song up about balls in my mouth, and there is a video. Point being, I will always be the embarrassing drunk so you never have to worry about going "Oh God what did I do last night" because I will always be able to top it and make you feel better

3) After five beers I can throw down with the likes of Ellen, Usher, Justin Timberlake and the fat guy from Hitch (Kevin James)

4) I am all about theme/ choreographed dances. Give me a good line dance, LMFAO dance or even the Gangnam Style dance I will learn it and bust it out when ever possible

5) I embrace bad life choice and wont make you feel guilty about yours (see number 2) 

6) I will always have your back. Your boyfriends ex girlfriend show up to a party? I will sit in a corner and through ice at her 

7) I once ate a fish and puked it up whole in a drunk game of truth or dare. That shows you my commitment to drinking games and drinking partners

8) As long as it's not a week day I am down for drinking any time. 

9) I can get drunk off of ten dollars

10) I know all the words to free falling. 

So those are ten good reasons to apply, but before you apply make sure that you understand birthday control and have zero plans to get knocked up. Also I request that you are adequate in drinking games.

2 comments:

  1. Can i apply to be a drinking partner? I think you are close to being adequate for my drinking style. As a bonus, I'm always on top when I'm having sex so I can't get knocked up. Please consider this as my application for this position and I look forward to hear from you soon.

    Thank you,
    Alex Brideau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your application Alex. I like to test your drinking skills. If you are available around October 27 I will be in Edmonton celebrating Halloween or what i like to call the day of the sluts. If you come dress in a slutty costume and I feel your beer pong skills are adequate the job is yours.

    Also if you could please bring Jesus to your audition you receive bonus points.

    ReplyDelete