Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?



So while I have been the biggest downer ever lately (seriously I am getting sick of myself) I do have some thing good to talk about! It’s about hot guy at the gym. Every one needs to come to my gym to see this man. I am not sneaky enough or creepy enough to snap pictures for you guys. Although Jenna is so once she is done being all prego I will get her out the gym to snap pictures. I think that may be equally as creepy but you should all see this man.

Yesterday the best thing in the world happened, he wore his sweat pants and did these pull up things…dear god. Sweat pants and pull ups where he did this pelvic thrust thing! I stared like an idiot but I couldn't look away! It was magically. And let me just note that it was definitely a banana in his pants and I was very happy to see him.


No comments:

Post a Comment