Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day nine: sneaper with a great personality


You know what I find funny, the outpouring of messages and texts one gets when switching their Facebook status to single. Seriously, people you haven’t talked to in years all of a sudden want to know what’s new and exciting and are concerned with what you are doing on the weekend? Well people, I am not looking to get my sneaper touched if that’s what you are asking. I’d like to think that I am that important and they are talking to me for my charm but sadly I think it’s my sneaper that is important and charming. Dam you sneaper why are you more interesting then my personality.

But really, there are people messaging me I haven’t seen or talked to since I was 18 and at the time I talked to them because I knew it would piss my then boyfriend off. What I find funny as much as my sneaper has not been touched by a penis in … a long time…none of these men are even remotely close to being the right decision. Sure a lot of them are nice guys, cool to be friends with,  maybe one if I had the right amount of alcohol and another if I wanted to hurt some one but I am not drinking and I am working on forgiving people and not having revenge sex. I mean at this point I don’t even think hot gym guy, who is now going to be known as banana man, would have a shot because I am 99.9% sure I’d start crying in the middle of foreplay and that would just be awkward for every one. Not that that has happened before because I always make great life choices.

Basically I find it hilarious but well I’d rather text them then the boyfriend, who I will from here on out call Kermit. I’d like the thank my mom for that nickname because that’s what she called him as I cried last night. I have the best mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment