Thursday, February 28, 2013

Some one deleted my work browsing history if I die this weekend


I leave for the beautiful city of Toronto first thing in the morning! It’s okay to be jealous that I get a 4 day weekend and I am going to my favorite city in Canada. Hopefully Mchottie doesn’t go all Ted Bundy on me and I come back alive, because you would all be so sad if I wasn’t here to right a post everyday and that would mean I got sugared for nothing. I will be having to much fun to write long blog posts but you guys can check up on me on my Facebook page, I really need to get on this twitter band wagon. There are far to many forms of social media for me to keep up with.

I have picked up pepper spray so that is my whole safety plan, along with map quest so I can navigate my way to Jade and Abby’s should things go completely array. Not only is this like the scariest date ever because it’s a whole weekend, I have a serious dilemma… poop. If you have ever been in the start of a relationship you know that you can’t just be comfortable enough to say you are going to the bathroom and come out 5 minutes later. No, you need plans to avoid pooping at his house. Girls don’t poop. They just don’t. I usually have exit strategies (hahaha) but I can’t come up with any.  I can’t say I am running to the store because well…I don’t have a car there and I don’t know how to get to the fucking store, I can’t say I have to run some thing to some ones house because I don’t have any thing to run any where, and I only know two people there and I can’t drive the 15 minutes every time I have to go, so my whole plan of attack is I can only poop twice the whole trip. Once Saturday while he is playing lacrosse and once Sunday when he is playing hockey. I may be able to sneak in one while getting ready or late at night when he is asleep. It’s a damn good thing I don’t do anal because that could just end up terrible, if you know what I mean. That was probably way to much information for anyone except Jenna, I apologize. I am currently googling ways to poop without your boyfriend knowing. I am not getting very far.

Besides the pooping dilemma there will be the dilemma that he is really wanting me to move there…trust me….it’s been thrown on the table with the promise that we will talk about it this weekend. I am not good at serious relationships talks. So that will be interesting when we start to discuss it and my solution is to just buy a jet pack so I can fly back and forth. I’m guessing if there is going to be a time when he goes Ted Bundy on me that will be it.

But I will be sure to take many, many pictures and give you all the details when I come back! Keep in mind that I get back on Tuesday so that means it will be my new favorite day of the week Terrible Date Tuesday! YAY! Get your fucking posts in because the first few where hilarious and I want more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment