Monday, November 5, 2012

Take your love and suck it boss man


You know what adds salt to your wound? When your boss loves his wife so much it would compete with movies such as Walk to Remember or the Notebook. Quotes from today about his wife:
  •          (about his business trip to Boston tomorrow) I wish I was just going with my wife. I’d rather take a holiday and spend time with her. She is just so amazing. (this is me rolling my eyes)
  •         She is so smart and beautiful. I am so lucky (this is me dry heaving)
  •         My wife is proof that there are women that are prettier then super models (Now I am full on vomiting)

Ya. These were all said within the first 4 hours of work. You make me sick boss man. Can’t you just be a prick and let me hate men. You should have heard the shit he was saying last week because it was her birthday, at least last week it was bearable because I was naïve and thought that some one could love me like that. Augh. Some one hurry up with my Taylor Swift.   

No comments:

Post a Comment