Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Boots with the fur


I went out Saturday with the boyfriend and my friend Matt, here’s the thing, generally I don’t like meeting new people especially girls and I really hate when you go to a party and there is some one from high school who annoyed the shit out of you. Well that was my Saturday night, I met up with Matt at this house party and it was my two worst nightmares, a really stupid girl and a guy I didn’t like from high school. There was also two girls in the early 40’s partying with 23 year olds, which is fine because at least they could hold a conversation.  If I didn’t really want to drink away my last two weeks I would have made a better judgment call and went home.

So we can to the bar and we go to this dirty ass rave club, not my first choice but I was with new people so I wasn’t going to make a big fuss and hell I just wanted to drink my last couple weeks away and the wine wasn’t cutting it any more.

So I walk in with the boyfriend and a couple other friends and one of the guys we came with whipped out these light up dildos on strings. At least that’s what it looked like. WTF is wrong with people?! He went out onto the dance floor and started swinging them around. I think he thought he was super cool and sexy swinging around these things that look like light up dildos on strings but the whole time all I could think about was if they vibrate or not?

Then I saw girls with short shorts, half a shirt and SUSPENDERS! It wasn’t even Halloween people! She left the house thinking she was all cute and stuff with her suspenders. Well she wasn’t. She looked like a tool. If ever you leave your house with suspenders and you are a female you do not look cute you look like a tool. She had a friend too. Oh! The friend was almost better. She also had on short shorts but her outfit was paired with cellulite and furry boots! I don’t understand these little rave kids with there weird outfits and furry boots that are multicolored. I am sure no man ever thought to himself “dam I want a girl with big furry boots on, ‘cause that would really turn me on right now.”

So here’s the thing, the boyfriend and I share a common love of judging these people. So I am sitting there with my vodka and turn to him and start making fun of these people, all three of them, suspenders girl, boots with the fur and dildo man. He looks at me and says “maybe it just makes them happy Justine. If they thought they looked good does it matter what you think?”

Uh. Yes obviously is does, because my outfit took thought and time and about an hour on pinterest and two hours shopping, my outfit is planned down to my underwear to make sure I don’t leave the house looking like I am part polar bear. And why all of a sudden are you going all self righteous on me? Augh I wish my girlfriends weren’t all pregnant and could come out and judge people with me properly and get me all wastey pants and make fun of people secretly till I am happy again.

On the bright side there was an extremely sexy guy who I tend to see when I venture out to the down town clubs. So I just looked at him after the boyfriend pissed me off because you can see his six pack through his shirt and that would make any one happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment