Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Two facts for you on this lovely Tuesday


Two facts:

1)      Toothy the toothless wonder bought a trailer today, like one you live in, in a trailer park. His white trash dreams are complete. I am so proud of him; it has a stove and everything.

2)      My boss is obviously trying to kill me. After Nikki made me scog beers last night I am obviously hung over at work today...Boss man found a cat while driving Toothy to said trailer, he brought it back to the office. The thing won’t stop meowing. I don’t know what’s worse the meowing kitten or the fact that I’ve had to listen to Taylor Swift 22, ten times today.

As a side note, the toothless wonder’s reaction to the kitten was “I usually have to buy a drink before I can just pick up a pussy.” You aren't picking up any "pussy" Toothy; it might have something to do with your teeth,...or your lack of hygiene.

No comments:

Post a Comment